By joining the Independent Insurance Agents of Central Florida, you will become part of one of the most respected independent insurance agents associations. For more than 80 years, our members have been highly regarded insurance professionals promoting the independent insurance agency system and serving their community.
Membership Benefits include:
- Monthly Meetings that feature interesting and informative programs. Annual dues provide for one complimentary meal per meeting and other guests are invited for a nominal charge. Special annual meetings include Carrier Appreciation Day, a Holiday Extravaganza and the InVEST Awards Breakfast.
- Legislative Day that offers time with your Central Florida legislative delegation to ensure that your voice is heard in Tallahassee and Washington, DC.
- Employment Referral Network that provides a collection of resumes of those interested in new insurance positions. We are often the first place job seekers call to find employment.
- Education Classes that include frequent continuing education seminars.
- Information Resources that keep you current on a variety of insurance issues, including a monthly local newsletter, membership directory, and an association website.
- Big “I” Day, an annual golf tournament and evening event, bringing together the association members for a full day of fun.
- State Association Relationship that present members with opportunities to participate in the Florida Association of Insurance Agents.
- Volunteer Opportunities, through InVEST, Toys for Tots and Habitat for Humanity, members can give back to our community.
Please join us in promoting the independent insurance agency system and serving our community.